About this document:
How we collect your information:
We may collect your personal data in a few limited ways including directly from you during discussions including meetings and telephone conversations, when you make enquiries via the ‘Contact Us’ section on our website or when you email us directly.
The types of information we collect:
We may collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Contact and communications information, including your contact details (including email address(es), telephone numbers and postal address(es) and records of communications and interactions we have had with you);
- Certain other information, such as pertinent medical information, which you volunteer when discussing projects and design briefs.
How we use personal data:
Personal data provided to us will be used for the purposes set out at the time of collection and, where relevant, in accordance with any preferences you express.
More generally, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administration of projects;
- Completion of planning application forms on your behalf;
- Issuing of invoices;
We do not hold personal information for sending out of marketing information.
You will not be contacted by RJB Architect Ltd for any marketing purpose.
You are in control of how we communicate with you. You can update your choices and/or your contact details by contacting us at:
Email: Richard@RJB Architect.com
Telephone: 07979 570036
Sharing your information with others:
We do not sell or share your personal data for other organisations to use other than as set out below.
Personal data collected and processed by us may be shared with third parties directly involved in specific projects where necessary to allow us to fulfill our obligations under our appointment with our Clients.
How long your information is kept:
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. In most cases, this is at least six years following the completion of our appointment on a Project in which you have been involved as required by the terms of our Appointment.
Potential clients and other short term contact information is held for a period of not less than two years to ensure that should you contact us again we have any relevant information to hand.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.